Position Available: Classroom In Charge
We are looking to hire a dependable, autonomous and dynamic individual to participate in guidance of the students of our English institute in Ramat Gan and Givatayim.
We utilize our own innovative teaching methods and tools; therefore we'll provide proper training in order to flawlessly service our students.
NO EXPERIENCE OR FORMAL EDUCATION NECESSARY, JUST AN OPEN MIND AND WILLINGNESS TO LEARN
• Establishing and maintaining classroom schedule
• Managing the progress of the students in the class, handling confusions and checking the students as needed
• Diagnosing new students and assigning proper courses to each
• Proper reporting of all activities
• High energy level, alert and proactive
• Excellent interpersonal communication and ability to guide students without strain
• Excellent English, including all grammatical aspects (preferably native speaker)
• Excellent Hebrew
• Computer literacy
• High level of aptitude, eager to learn new techniques and professionally grow
• Trustworthy, courteous and presentable
• Result oriented rather than status oriented
• Part time, Mon-Thu Afternoons and evenings, Friday Mornings
• Long term, with possibility of promotion
• Location: Ramat Gan, Givatayim
המשרה מיועדת לנשים וגברים כאחד.
Please fill out the form below: